Thursday 23 August 2012

Road Trip!

Hey guys, i know i have been absent for a long time , but im going to do my best to keep you updated. Its been crazy here, alot of adventures and meeting new people. I am currently riding the high way to Guadalajara Mexico from Aguascalientes with my friend Eme. I made a spontaneous decision to go somewhere and asked if he would accompany me. I am extremely excited as i have never visited Guadalajara before. My friends say its one of the coolest places to visit and i cant wait to explore the unknown! Eme has only been for skating and filming so he is equally as clueless as me on the best places to go party, eat and see. I will be sure to document my trip and supply lots of photos of my cute friend and i! Its been beautiful weather and so the trip isnt too uncomfortable plus we over loaded the car with snacks and drinks to keep our tummies occupied! Unfortunately Mexican radio is sooo not upto scratch so i keep finding myself jumping from station trying to find some sort of channel that can supply me with some groovy beats but unfortunately all i can currently find is jumpy mexican tunes that unfortunately i dislike alot! So i am forced to listen to Emes cds filled with trans music and bad rap hahahaha its got me feeling gangsta though hehehe. We should be arriving soon! Update you then!   

Oh i am ever so excitable at the moment! So we have arrived to Eme's cousins apartment that she has kindly lent us while she is away and we are organizing our evening/night im a little sleepy as the trip is roughly 3 hours from Aguascalientes to Guadalajara plus unfortunately neither Eme and i have a sense of direction so it took us about an hour to find the apartment! Regardless im still keen to put my party shoes on as its a saturday and i hear the partay scene here is amazing! I am also very keen to meet up with an old friend of mine. I met him in Porta Vallara Mexico almost two and a half years ago, we had alot of fun! (not in that way though ooohhh errr) and i haven't seen him since! We have arranged to meet a pub called the black sheep close to Chapu which is kind of the center of the bars and what not! So im looking forward to that. But before i distroy my brain cells with alcohol we plan to go check out a very gothic looking temple called El Templo Expiatorio and then this big park called Parque Agua Azul! Apparently its beautiful, but its going to be interesting trying to find them hahaha, plus the temperature is rising here and im sure my face might melt off at any minute! I plan to do a tutorial on my everyday look while traveling as realistically i cant be slapping on a full face in this heat unless i want to look like a sad clown at the end of the day ha. Let me know if that is something you would like to see as i know its not everyones cup of tea! Ha that ryhmed... Im awesome :) catch up with you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment