Tuesday 25 September 2012

10 things that make me smile

Hello, sorry i have been ever so distracted with life. Working from my ipad is no good. I thought to finish my blogs on guadalajara however, i didnt feel inlove with the idea anymore. I think im going to stop blogging the things i think i should be blogging and start blogging about what i feel like. 


I wanted to make a list of all the weird things i secretely love to do. Things that until i sat down and really thought about it make me happy in weird and unexplainable ways. 

1. Walking very quickly in a crowded place weaving in out of people to get to where im going faster than everyone else. 
2. Getting into a warm car on a hot day and letting it pull me into drowsyness. 
3. Being so intimidated by someone i cant talk.
4. The crust on apple pie
5. Coming up with the perfect answer to a question 
6. Watching people, most of all the elderly lady named Lupita who works for my grandmother. Shes been with put family for over 30 years i believe and she is exceptionally fascinating. 
7. Taking a hot shower after swimming in cold water or being in the rain.
8. Never being able to remember what i look like and always being surprised when i look in the mirrior 
9. How the bus vibrates your head if you lean it on the window
10.  Sitting alone in public places and the awkwardness i feel. 

Thats my list, its very odd i know but i didn't ever notice how these things made me felt until now and i wanted to share. Let me know your top 10 things that make you happy with out you noticing. :) i hope you enjoyed this. Check out my channel on youtube : BeanQueen17 thanks for reading! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment